Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What should I do ?

I have a job but my boyfriend does not (he says he's looking for one) sometimes I help him out but its bcoming too much 🤦‍♀️because he's 34 and Im 19 and it's like I'm taking care of him... I mentioned that would give him money next week but I really don't want to... If I tell him I changed my mind he's going to be upset. 

We don't live together. 

Favorite Answer

Trust me, you don’t wanna let him get too comfortable living off you. He’s a grown man, he should take care of himself. You didn’t say how long this has been going on, but if you don’t believe he’s really trying to find work, dump him. I used to have a man-child for a bf, and it was awful. 

• T J

Break up you darn fool.

hes your bf doesnt have  a job aND IS now asking for money ,, he probably goona keep asking  and postpone the job hunt  put your foot down say you have too many bills and dont have money to give him and help him look for a job go onlinme and give him a boost help if you have to with money but keep him motivated to look

• y

Boyfriend, are you two living together, shared expenses up to now? If not, do not loan him money. It is tough finding work right now millions are in his position.