Weird sound in Motorcycle?

I have a Pulsar NS 150 motorcycle.

It is a Diaphragm type Carburetor, Wet Clutch.

When I turn on the engine in neutral gear. The engine sound seems fine. But when the bike is on gear (regardless of what gear) with the clutch disengaged, I get this funny weird sound (whistle-like, rooster-cocking) that goes as fast as the rpm goes. This usually happens in low rpm (1000-4000).

I also hear the sound, when I engage the clutch while my bike is moving in a slow speed.

Please take note, I don't have any issues with the Clutch's responsiveness when accelerating.

Could it be Clutch Lining Wear, Timing Chain needs to be adjusted or Anything else?

Please Help, Thanks in advance!

Clutch Not slipping

Engine design is 4 Valve, Single Overhead Camshaft

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

well its probably a bad muffler bearing. However it could be that you are low on blinker fluid. 

Stop farting into the motor!

I'd recommend inspecting the parts of the clutch!  A strange noise is a great warning of a problem! 

So stop riding and get the clutch parts out for inspection. 

In a car, in your same situation, the noise would probably be the throwout bearing. 

I have no idea how your machine is constructed. 

No transmission part is moving if you are stopped, in gear, with the clutch disengaged, so it's not a transmission bearing. 

The engine is moving and part of the clutch is moving.

• fuzzy

sounds like faulty clutch throwout bearing. Usually easy t oget to on most bikes. Laty bike on its side with cluch cover uppermost, remove clutch cover & inspect the system that disengages the clutch, find & fix the fault.

• adam

Im thinking in a differant box than other people posting. Chain tensioner. Even if it auto adjusts. Maybe. 

Check for an exhaust leak.  Good luck.

Timing chain noise would be present in neutral or gear. Probably a bad bearing in the transmission.

If it were me, I would buy a manual: Clymer, Haynes, or oem, and look at the engine diagram. Depending on the engine design, the timing chain can have a chain guide which causes some noise. The old BMW K-bikes had a serpentine timing chain which ran in guides in the front of the engine case and made a jet engine sound. K-bikers loved it.

I would recommend replacing the turbo encabulater.