Weird sound in Motorcycle?

I have a Pulsar NS 150 motorcycle.

It is a Diaphragm type Carburetor, Wet Clutch.

When I turn on the engine in neutral gear. The engine sound seems fine. But when the bike is on gear (regardless of what gear) with the clutch disengaged, I get this funny weird sound (whistle-like, rooster-cocking) that goes as fast as the rpm goes. This usually happens in low rpm (1000-4000).

I also hear the sound, when I engage the clutch while my bike is moving in a slow speed.

Please take note, I don't have any issues with the Clutch's responsiveness when accelerating.

Could it be Clutch Lining Wear, Timing Chain needs to be adjusted or Anything else?

Please Help, Thanks in advance!

Update:

Clutch Not slipping

Update 2:

Engine design is 4 Valve, Single Overhead Camshaft

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • 3 weeks ago

well its probably a bad muffler bearing. However it could be that you are low on blinker fluid. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Stop farting into the motor!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'd recommend inspecting the parts of the clutch!  A strange noise is a great warning of a problem! 

So stop riding and get the clutch parts out for inspection. 

In a car, in your same situation, the noise would probably be the throwout bearing. 

I have no idea how your machine is constructed. 

No transmission part is moving if you are stopped, in gear, with the clutch disengaged, so it's not a transmission bearing. 

The engine is moving and part of the clutch is moving.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • fuzzy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

sounds like faulty clutch throwout bearing. Usually easy t oget to on most bikes. Laty bike on its side with cluch cover uppermost, remove clutch cover & inspect the system that disengages the clutch, find & fix the fault.

• adam
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Im thinking in a differant box than other people posting. Chain tensioner. Even if it auto adjusts. Maybe. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Check for an exhaust leak.  Good luck.

• 4 weeks ago

Timing chain noise would be present in neutral or gear. Probably a bad bearing in the transmission.

• 4 weeks ago

If it were me, I would buy a manual: Clymer, Haynes, or oem, and look at the engine diagram. Depending on the engine design, the timing chain can have a chain guide which causes some noise. The old BMW K-bikes had a serpentine timing chain which ran in guides in the front of the engine case and made a jet engine sound. K-bikers loved it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I would recommend replacing the turbo encabulater.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.