1983 Buick Regal Problems ?

I have a 1983 Buick Regal 4 door it starts right up when I do a cold start once it warms up and I drive it it will turn off when I stop at a sign then it will just crank and won’t start unless I crank it with the gas pedal pushed all the way in once it starts it sounds like it’s misfiring and the exhaust start smelling really bad after that it will run okay but when I try going 30-45 mph it will hesitate or won’t accelerate unless I push the gas pedal in then it will sound like a misfire once it gets to 45 it will run just fine also if I’m going fast and I brake hard it will turn off and I have to crank it again with the gas pedal pushed all the way in and it does the same thing over again what could it be ? Is it a fuel filter and where is it located ? Is it bad fuel or a bad carburetor ? please help thank you 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Stuck choke. Remove automatic choke and install a manual choke on carb. You can operate from inside the car. 

Try the skinny vacuum hoses. The part that connects to the engine (either carburetor or intake system.  Pull the little hose off of that end and it is rubber so you should be able to squeeze it flat.  If it stays round then the rubber is cooked out of it .  So whip out your Bowie knife or manicure scissors and cut off about an inch of the end. Squeeze again.  It  should close like  a =  Now it is tighter than before. so stick that back on.  There may be more than one vacuum line it is only on the hot engine you should have to worry about. being cooked. 37 years is a long time.

Could be that simple.  Gas & carb are fine.

It might be fuel pump but try the simple stuff first.

Time for a new car.  You will be paying mechanics who have not seen a carb, much less fix them in their lifetimes.  Get a tune-up first if you still want to drive the car.  Could be a bad ignition coil.  Good luck.

Choke is stuck closed or is adjusted up too tight. Have an old guy take a peek at it, this was routine knowledge 30 years ago.

Choke is stuck closed. Take the air cleaner off and spray the choke with WD-40. Better yet, junk it and get a new car.

anything could be wrong with a 37 year old car read the workshop manual and go an look at it? Scrap metal is my thoughts on most old cars

• CB

What is the maintenance history on this vehicle - last spark plug replacement, ignition wire replacement, coil condition (test), distributor cap and rotor replacement, last time throttle body has been cleaned, need to check for vacuum leaks and probably changing the fuel filter would be advisable too. Test what you can make sure the basic maintenance is up to date and see where it goes from there- there could be other issues but they can be tested after the basics are in order.