Brock asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

Wrestling: Who's the better WWE commentator? ?

Michael Cole, or Tom Phillips? Who's better?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

michael cole. he can be good when wwe lets him do whatever he wants and doesnt force him to repeat advertisements for the wwe network or say ITS THE BIG DOG every time roman comes out

• Uzaif
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Michael Cole, He was my favorite alongside Tazz.

• 4 weeks ago

Neither. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler are the best WWE Commentator of all time.

• 4 weeks ago

Michael Cole is actually a pretty decent commentator, I think Tom Phillips sounds a little too generic and doesn't have much personality.

So out of those 2 I'll pick Cole.I actually really liked Mauro Ranallo as commentator, I thought he sounded really passionate about what he was watching, and made matches seem so important if they were for championships.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Candle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I prefer Phillips to Cole.  Maybe Cole's jaded, or maybe he never really cared, but I hear the excitement of a fan in Tom Phillips when he calls the action.

• 4 weeks ago

If you mean all-time Great, that would have to go to Jesse "The Body" Ventura. 

When he & Vince was calling matches, WWF was great even when crappy guys/gals were in the company.

Jesse made you forget about them & think about the match.  

But if you mean those Two, I'll take Cole as a Face, not that stupid heel bit they had do.

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks
  • 4 weeks ago

Tom Phillips baby, what a GOAT.

• 4 weeks ago

Cole is better, not as monotone as Tom

• 4 weeks ago

JIM ROSS WAS THE BEST

• Adam
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Both ain't great but Michael Cole has grown on me over the years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.