should i wear a mask after i recovered from covid19 20 days ago?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes you should because you got girl germs. Nobody wants that FROM YOU.   You can also catch it a second time.  That is WHY THIS IS A NEW TYPE OF DISEASE.  Second time around, most people don't live through it NO MATTER THEIR AGE AND HEALTH.

Mask, social distance, wash hand often is all stuff we know WORKS FOR SURE.  It will take till Xmas 2021 before it may be safe to take the mask off WORLD-WIDE.  MAYBE

• 1 month ago

Even if you've been infected with the coronavirus, you still should wear a mask in public.  And remember that masking is only one of the public health practices you should adopt to reduce the spread of this virus, all the best 

Attachment image
    Source(s): bit.ly/3sBwu6h
  • 1 month ago

The mask is society's muzzle. 

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

you can get the covid more than once you know , its called a re-lapse ..you decide .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's too late now.

• 1 month ago

At this point, you can't pass covid to others and you can't re-infect yourself.

However, just do it when you are out because there are so many who only know how to "group think", you will confuse them if you don't.TO THE THUMBS DOWN:

You cannot pass covid to someone else OR get re-infected until the IgM & IgG antibodies disappears which will be at least 2 months likely longer.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yes you should....

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would if you dont want people bugging you about not wearing it

• Liz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's required that we all wear masks. (Romans 13:1) "Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God."

• 1 month ago

i mean should i use it when i visit my friends and family..i have IgG antibodies and im not infective..that's what i was said..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.