Should I leave this guy alone?

About a week & a half ago I started talking to this guy from Jamaica I live in the US . When I’m on the phone with him he says all the right things , he makes me genuinely feel happy . & always gives me reassurance, but at the same time I don’t feel like I can trust him enough to catch feelings . The thing is he follows wayyyy too many women on Instagram like 7k and like 80% of those women don’t follow him back  I clicked on a few of their pages he always likes pictures . & he’s steady following more women everyday I confronted him about it & he just says I only got eyes for you it’s nothing to worry about . But I just don’t feel certain. What should I do ? I don’t wanna fall & get played .

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

The only way you know he is a he is talking on the phone, and that isn't definitive.

If he has TIME to follow 7,000 Instagram accounts, it is PROBABLE he is a full time scam operator.

Actually, it is LIKELY he isn't 'a' scam operator, but a GROUP of scam operators.

• 4 weeks ago

he wants that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

• Kate
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Block him now! You are about to be scammed and conned by this guy.

• 1 month ago

My fathers jamaican. Hello it don't make him terrible possibly he prefers taking a gander at pictures of hot ladies. In case you're desirous kick him to the control

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Kathy, with that much activity on Instagram, I'm sure he's only out for financial gain and/or entry to the U.S. If 20% of those women follow him, he's working on 1400 opportunities. Don't become one of them.

• 1 month ago

He's a Green Digger, out for green card & greenbacks. He's trolling for any woman dumb enough to fall for his line & pay his way to US. He's very slick, well practiced, and highly manipulative. You're falling for his line, letting yourself be manipulated. Dump him immediately! He's bad news.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, drop contact with him.

• 1 month ago

Played?  You are going to get scammed.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

One word should tell you he's a complete liar and con artist/ scammer..... JAMAICA!!  He is following thousands of women with the hopes of getting thousands of $$$$$$$!!!  Unfollow!!!

• 1 month ago

He's a GREEN CARD HUNTER...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.