Should I leave this guy alone?

About a week & a half ago I started talking to this guy from Jamaica I live in the US . When I’m on the phone with him he says all the right things , he makes me genuinely feel happy . & always gives me reassurance, but at the same time I don’t feel like I can trust him enough to catch feelings . The thing is he follows wayyyy too many women on Instagram like 7k and like 80% of those women don’t follow him back  I clicked on a few of their pages he always likes pictures . & he’s steady following more women everyday I confronted him about it & he just says I only got eyes for you it’s nothing to worry about . But I just don’t feel certain. What should I do ? I don’t wanna fall & get played .

The only way you know he is a he is talking on the phone, and that isn't definitive.

If he has TIME to follow 7,000 Instagram accounts, it is PROBABLE he is a full time scam operator.

Actually, it is LIKELY he isn't 'a' scam operator, but a GROUP of scam operators.

he wants that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

• Kate

Block him now! You are about to be scammed and conned by this guy.

My fathers jamaican. Hello it don't make him terrible possibly he prefers taking a gander at pictures of hot ladies. In case you're desirous kick him to the control

Kathy, with that much activity on Instagram, I'm sure he's only out for financial gain and/or entry to the U.S. If 20% of those women follow him, he's working on 1400 opportunities. Don't become one of them.

He's a Green Digger, out for green card & greenbacks. He's trolling for any woman dumb enough to fall for his line & pay his way to US. He's very slick, well practiced, and highly manipulative. You're falling for his line, letting yourself be manipulated. Dump him immediately! He's bad news.

• Judy

Yes, drop contact with him.

Played?  You are going to get scammed.

One word should tell you he's a complete liar and con artist/ scammer..... JAMAICA!!  He is following thousands of women with the hopes of getting thousands of $$$$$$$!!!  Unfollow!!!

He's a GREEN CARD HUNTER...