paint for cars?

If I want to hand paint my car do I need to buy special paint or do I need a special paint sealant?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

It depends on what kind of result you are looking for.

Regular spray paint (like Krylon) is going to give you a pretty bad look - but there are companies you can order spray cans that have better nozzles (and have ways you can match existing paint if you are just trying to paint one panel).

The best way is to rent a paint booth/compressor/spray gun - and get actual auto paint + clear coat (as well as primer), but it takes some time to learn how to do properly.

At the end of the day, you might just want to get quotes to have the vehicle painted - which can range from basic spray jobs (cheap) all the way up to custom jobs (expensive).

Go to Lowes and buy some acrylic latex and a 1/2" nap roller. Hahahahahaha.

You need to purchase auto cellulose paint, plus cellulose thinners. If you don't want to buy a sprayer, you can hand paint using brushing cellulose, which you will need to compound between coats to get a decent finish.

Yes, you need special paint, available at just about any auto parts store. Unless you're doing very small touch up work, or really know what you're doing, I don't recommend painting it yourself.

Not a job for amateurs if you want to make your car look good.  See a body shop and get an estimate.

Nah.  Some have brush painted with tar.  Or house paint.  Some just roll it on. Good enough for the girls I see.

Do yourself a favor and search for automotive paint.  It is never hand painted.  It is sprayed on...because paint costs an arm and leg "&" PREP MATTERS.

It is harder now that the paints are water based somewhat.

• fuzzy

I assume by your question that this is not a Concours type vehicle. Automotive paint is pretty specific in that it is designed to be sprayed. For hand painting something like a car you are better off using a straight enamel which is much slower drying, which gives it time to level, using a small very fine nap roller

It's very very difficult to paint a car correctly to where it will look good. 

You have to sand it, prime it, have a paint booth otherwise dust and insects and sand will get on the paint while you're spraying it.

You have to have an air compressor and a high quality spray gun. You have to spray it correctly. 

You have to mask everything off like windows, lights, door handles, etc. 

It's very difficult and time consuming to paint a car yourself. If you are asking this question, then you probably wouldnt  be able to do a good job. 

if you want to do it right it will not be easy for you at home. many things can get in the way of a nice finish. you certainly need high quality paint made for cars among other things. I don't recommend you do it