What a could be the problem? Please help?

Last night when I got off of work, I noticed my car door was struggling to unlock. I finally got it to unlock, I thought i was overreacting, so I lock the car door again, and nope it was still struggling to  open. Now my driver door will not lock with they key, I have to lock it from the inside. It unlocks fine now.  I have a 2005 Toyota Corolla. 

The weather is 30-50 degrees right now I am not sure if that has an effect on it 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Get a small can of WD40 and put on the yellow straw & give it a small spit when you stick the straw in the key slot.   It can't hurt.  They do dry out. It should immediately improve.  You do not want to give it a big squirt because that schit stinks. Maybe also do the other outside locks too?

Car might need a new door lock barrel.  Spray some WD-40 on the key slot.  Good luck.

What is the weather where you are. Sometimes locks freeze up from wet and cold.

• arther

the battery in your key is going flat