Inder asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How long for my weight to stable again?

So ive been on a really low calorie diet for the last 8 months, i was 209 and now im 124. im a male 5'7 19 years old. im starting to stop my very low calorie diet (600) cals and eat more calories (healthy food) basically my reccomended calorie intake. So i wanted to know for how many days will my weight rise until it starts to stable since im going to eat more calories than ive been eating that my body is used to, and how many pounds would i gain by doing this

See a doctor.  If you've been eating 600 calories daily for a while, you may have permanently damaged your metabolism.  Your doctor can run tests to asses whether there's been any organ damage and what other problems have been caused, then help to work out how to move forward from there.

If you only eat what your body actually NEEDS - the expectation would be NO GAIN.

In order to actually GAIN weight, you need to eat more than what your body can burn.

The average male needs between 1800 to 2000 calories per day if they have an average level of activity.  An athlete would need more.  

You should be able to eat 1800 calories per day without gaining.  If you notice that you gain five or ten pounds, cut back to 1500 calories and see if that maintains your weight.  

• Petter

You should expect to gain at least 30 Ibs.