Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLos Angeles · 3 months ago

Can I live anywhere in California on 1500 a month but not struggle?

You are asking if you can get by in California, one of the top three most expensive states with an average rental price of $2,800 on $18,000 a year when the average rent in the entire country is just shy of $1,500?  I don't think you can live anywhere in the country and not struggle on that little money, but definitely not California.  You could get a studio in Phoenix, AZ or something for $1,000 and have $500 left over for everything else, but I imagine you would struggle a lot.

Yeah in the ghetto or look for a room rental.