?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicMagazines · 2 months ago

Do women also read top shelf magazines, or just men?

Before the internet, i used to have quite a stash of escort and razzle magazines.

However a couple of my exes used to flick through them to, and even read them with me.

So, just wondering, are ladies also partial to having a flick through, or were my exes just weirdos?

• ?

They do not have the same angel of interest as you do. For instance, you might think they are watching the news with you, but actually are paying attention to the newscasters dress, hairdo or earrings. 

Yes, they enjoyed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): Wikipedia, Google Search, Bing Search, and eBay

They just wanted photos to compare themselves to. A kind of fashion magazine to them.