Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

Conspiracy theorist say that covid vaccines will be mandatory ?

Should I be worried? Is this true? 

Is this something they can really forced down on Americans?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Governments won't mandate it, they'll just get businesses to do, like if you want to fly, go back to work or school, go to the pub, go to a stadium, concert, etc. I.e. a back-door mandate so your government can pretend to not be authoritarian. Sounds a lot like fascism to me.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot, all operated EXACTLY the same as Biden.

Hitler convinced the Jews that giving up their guns and following their orders was "for their own good"

Even as they boarded the trains to the gas chambers they were assured by the Nazis that it was all being done for their health and safety.

Sound familiar?

And once they allowed their government to disarm them as Biden intends to do,

they had ZERO chance of resisting

• hart
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

the NAZI reign was mandatory

• 2 months ago

They will never be -directly- mandatory. International travel, licensing, and many areas of work will require that the individual be vaccinated.

In short: They will not be mandatory. However, life will most likely become difficult for anyone that chooses not to receive one.

Source(s): Statements per the CDC and US Department of Health and Human Services
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I dont think so.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Certain employers might make it a requirement for employment.

The vaccine will not be mandatory but if you want certain jobs, you will need it.  

It will not be illegal for businesses to require vaccines in order to be employed by them.  

• 2 months ago

No-one can be forced to be vaccinated.

However, not being vaccinated also has consequences.

Some fields of employment (eg hospitals, aged care) may require staff to be vaccinated. You can choose not to be vaccinated but this will equate to choosing not to be employed in these areas.

Other consequences could include travel restrictions, access to some places, etc.

• 2 months ago

I just sent a link to a video to a relative concernîng side and late effects of covid vaccine and the PCR test. He is working in the medical field. His reply was "humans are in trouble"

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They cannot force you to have a medical procedure, and some religions forbid anything medical. That's the first snd fourth amendments saying no.

• 2 months ago

No, Vaccines can't be forced on you.  HOWEVER, if you want to board a plane or train or attend a concert or other mass gathering, the business in charge may make vaccination a condition of entry.  This is simply businesses seeking to satisfy the most customers - capitalism at work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.