? asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 2 months ago

Are you a decent chess player?

Favorite Answer

I have played my share of games and begun to strategize openings, mid game, and closing. I am not ranked in any way though. 

I have played chest for over 50 years and I would say I am a "decent" chesty player.  That doesn't mean I play in tournaments.

• ?

No, I have been known to play nude, at a legal nude beach of course.

Had a change to play one of the reigning US chess champs about 25-30 years back.  Needless to say it was a short game and I was bed so bad it was ridiculous. 

He was in the center of circle playing 12 games at the same time.  Each time he walked by my board and called out a move and don't think every even looked at the board.  Apparently my playing was that bad.

But I still enjoyed it and would do it again if I got the chance.

everytime i play chess i eat my own king and thus they cannot defeat them :) hope this helps.

• Rita

In one such view, <1400 is a social player whereas someone >1400 is someone who takes chess a bit more seriously. I typical chess club player is probably around 1600.

Idk, my rapid rating is 850 so I am kinda meh chess player, as white I open with fried liver attack and as black I open witb sicilian defence, I'd say that I am kinda medium chess player 

Not in the slightest. I understand the fundamentals of the game, but I cannot strategize enough to be able to be good at it.

• Iam

Not really, I'm still in my pyjamas.

I don't know the rules but if I did I am positive I would be a killer chess player! Talk about full brain power being used!