Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why is music now completely ridiculous ?

If you can call it music that is, pathetic soul and RnB, it all sounds ridiculous and when I hear it playing I quickly grow angry and I feel as though I could smash to smithereens the system it’s playing on, I have no tolerance at all for music/ the lifestyle or culture now.

It is truly pathetic, I wish I could travel back in time to my era, the magic 80’s.

There's still good music out there but for some reason overrated untalented raunchy persons (usually females) are being promoted. Tame Impala and Imagine Dragons are some bands that rock!

Yeah ok I can understand some of the music youre talking about. But ALL OF IT?

Nah. I like...

• ?

You don’t have to listen to it.  There is so much alternative, better stuff out there if you choose to look for it.  I agree the mainstream is awful.  

Listen to what you like.  

• ?

You do know it's OK to listen to the music you prefer, there is no law that you must listen to whatever is popular today,,,, so,,, if I may,,, paraphrase Mr. Bob Seger,,

Take those old records off the shelf,

Go and listen to them by yourself,

Today's music ain't got the same soul,

You like that old time rock and roll

• ?

What's wrong with todays music? Are you sure you are looking in the right place?

Yota - The Runner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq3q9bidtmo

🥴

Nah. I like...