Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 2 months ago

What is a good smartphone?

I am looking for a smaryphone that loads up pretty fast, like when I open a page on the internet, it's quick. I don't want an iphone. The only things I do on a smartphone is Internet, pictures, netflix, and instagram. 

• Adele

Hi,

Buy iPhone. 

• ?

I'd recommend an iPhone, but since you said "NO iPhone" then some Samsung or LG phone which fits your needs and price range.

• ?

Based on our testing, the new iPhone 12 Pro Max remains the best phone overall, as it delivers great photos, a huge 6.7-inch display, 5G connectivity and the fastest performance of any handset.

any samsung is great i have an iPhone which i recommend but the samsung is close to it especially the new one.

• ?

any thing with a snapdragon proccesor and 13 mbyte camera , any thing more and your paying to much , about $200 . thats all you will ever need .

• ?

Lifes good android phone mine is working good 

• ?

any of the newer ones should be fast lol

i would ask the phone company

🥴😊

I cant speak for any except a Samsung Galaxy s5, 8 and 10.

Amazing.

I dont like iphones either. More expensive, limited on features and Im 10 years out of practice in using.

Samsung makes the best phones.