Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to find iPhone in the snow?

We have tried calling it. It is on vibrate or silent. I have tried to do the locate the phone through find my iPhone app. It says that it is offline. I am almost positive that the snow is blocking the internet connection. The Bluetooth is not on. Is there anything else I can do besides digging up my whole yard waiting for the snow to melt. It is not going to happen any time soon and we have more snow coming.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Start digging but don't cut it in half with the shovel.

• 2 months ago

snow don't block the singnal

• 2 months ago

Metal detector 

• 2 months ago

Flamethrower.   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The snow isn't blocking the signal.  The battery is frozen and the phone shut off.  

You pretty much have to start digging through the snow.  

Why is your phone outside in the snow?

• 2 months ago

Use a metal detector.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Start a snow war. Make forts, igloos, snowmen so there's a reason for your friends to disturb the snow for you. Then, "uh, while you're at it, keep an eye out for my phone."

• James
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Wait until it's dark and you should be able to see the screen light if it's turned right side up and the snow isn't too deep

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.