Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 2 months ago

Do u believe that corona is fake?

No, I've had it.  It is 100% real.  The real question might be: Was its release a strategic, calculated loss on the part of the Chinese government to derail the man laying waste to their biggest trading partner?

Source(s): Just my own thoughts.

its real.  My daughter lost her sense of smell from it.

I really dont think its fake

The fact that I can barely smell anything even 2 months after getting it is VERY real to me.

What you say may be true.But this is not to say that we are lying to the fact that the universe is so spread out.

Like you said, though true From what country it spreads, that country may have done its economic development

Kovid 19 has not provided much information to the public yet There may be a big trick behind this.

Even if there is something large-scale The public is unaware of this.This is something we all know In the name of covid the government can do anything about people's illness

Because people are already looking at the government To save their lives There is a situation where the government takes whatever it gives

What has been said up to now can only be fiction Or it could be true.

We must watch for anything In the coming days, this will have a real impact.One cannot forget that 2020 is a dark year for all

Corona is not fake. If Coronas was fake than the sun would be super cold plus the ultraviolet light it releases wouldn't be released. Unless you are talking about Sars-Cov-2 (Coronvirus) than no, it is not fake  

Covid-19 is real, but the infection and mortality rates reported are exaggerated to a degree. 

No, I used to drink it regularly in my younger days.

No. I drank some. Once.

🥴

No.

Its not.

And you'll see.