Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 2 months ago

Do u believe that corona is fake?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, I've had it.  It is 100% real.  The real question might be: Was its release a strategic, calculated loss on the part of the Chinese government to derail the man laying waste to their biggest trading partner?

Source(s): Just my own thoughts.
  • 2 months ago

its real.  My daughter lost her sense of smell from it.

• 2 months ago

I really dont think its fake

• 2 months ago

The fact that I can barely smell anything even 2 months after getting it is VERY real to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

What you say may be true.But this is not to say that we are lying to the fact that the universe is so spread out.

Like you said, though true From what country it spreads, that country may have done its economic development

Kovid 19 has not provided much information to the public yet There may be a big trick behind this.

Even if there is something large-scale The public is unaware of this.This is something we all know In the name of covid the government can do anything about people's illness

Because people are already looking at the government To save their lives There is a situation where the government takes whatever it gives

What has been said up to now can only be fiction Or it could be true.

We must watch for anything In the coming days, this will have a real impact.One cannot forget that 2020 is a dark year for all

• 2 months ago

Corona is not fake. If Coronas was fake than the sun would be super cold plus the ultraviolet light it releases wouldn't be released. Unless you are talking about Sars-Cov-2 (Coronvirus) than no, it is not fake  

• 2 months ago

Covid-19 is real, but the infection and mortality rates reported are exaggerated to a degree. 

• 2 months ago

No, I used to drink it regularly in my younger days.

• 2 months ago

No. I drank some. Once.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴

No.

Its not.

And you'll see.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.