Hello everyone have a question i was recently told from my doctor that im positive of hvp my question is can i pass hvp to my bf ?

• D50

Have him get tested. You probably got it from him but, in any case, if you both have it what's there to worry about?

I can't believe your doctor didn't mention this to you.

• ?

At anytime but please dont be aggressive.

I think you’re talking about human papilloma virus, also known as HPV. And the answer is yes, you can pass it to anybody who you have sex with. Unfortunately, at this point, there is no cure for the human papilloma virus.

Yes your putting him at risk and should tell him

• Rita

Showing results for Hello everyone have a question i was recently told from my doctor that im positive of hpv my question is can i pass hpv to my bf ?

Search instead for Hello everyone have a question i was recently told from my doctor that im positive of hvp my question is can i pass hvp to my bf ?

You'd be better off posting this in Health > Women's Health - this category if for tips on things like makeup and clothes.

Just a heads up - you can't answer your own questions, press the edit button and used update to reply to others.

Not hiv im asking will i pass it on to him hvp 

Whether HPB or HIV, this is not the site for your question. 

Yes, you will pass HIV to your bf