Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Hello everyone have a question i was recently told from my doctor that im positive of hvp my question is can i pass hvp to my bf ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Have him get tested. You probably got it from him but, in any case, if you both have it what's there to worry about?

• 2 months ago

I can't believe your doctor didn't mention this to you.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

At anytime but please dont be aggressive.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you’re talking about human papilloma virus, also known as HPV. And the answer is yes, you can pass it to anybody who you have sex with. Unfortunately, at this point, there is no cure for the human papilloma virus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes your putting him at risk and should tell him

• Rita
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Showing results for Hello everyone have a question i was recently told from my doctor that im positive of hpv my question is can i pass hpv to my bf ?

Search instead for Hello everyone have a question i was recently told from my doctor that im positive of hvp my question is can i pass hvp to my bf ?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You'd be better off posting this in Health > Women's Health - this category if for tips on things like makeup and clothes.

Just a heads up - you can't answer your own questions, press the edit button and used update to reply to others.

• 2 months ago

Not hiv im asking will i pass it on to him hvp 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Whether HPB or HIV, this is not the site for your question. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, you will pass HIV to your bf

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.