Yamaha MT07 Speed Sensor Without ABS?

I have built a quad with a Yamaha MT-07 ABS engine and loom I want the speed to show up on the dash but I think I need the ABS unit to do this with the sensors is there a way to bypass it? I have the rear ABS sensor already. 

ABS refers to Antilock Braking System and has nothing to do with the engine. You can fit a simple analogue speedometer by taking the drive off a front wheel or the engine speedometer drive.

If it's a digital readout, which I think it is, then just transfer everything from the donor vehicle.

You would have saved yourself a load of hassle if you'd chosen an older vehicle such as a Suzuki SV650 twin from around 2002.

• ?

There is an antilock braking system engine? Wow. No brakes? Just an ABS engine? Wild, dude. Is Yamaha using one of the ABS speed sensor cut-wheels or Hall-effect sensors to also provide the speedo readout? I guess that's possible... but what does the shop manual say? Most mc's use something on the gearbox output shaft... but hey, eddificate us, dude.