Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 2 months ago

Is Major League Baseball a DEAD SPORT?

• ?

Have zombies started playing ball?!? That's so metal.

Pretty much is dead it's to slow it's terribly  boring  on tv but being at the park it can be fun . 

• ?

The product priced me past what it's worth to attend the game long ago. However, it's still part of my cable package and included in my channel surfing. Your definition/application of "dead" is not MY call.

• Rita

But today baseball seems to be dying, at least in the eyes of some people. Some say America's national past time is slowly and sadly fading from the limelight into ...

Ridiculous question.

Far from it, Go White Sox, Cubs Suck

• David

Alive and Kicking it, Thank you!

Based on what? Ratings? Streaming has impacted every major sport

Alive and well.     

I guess the millions of people that still watch it elude your notice, right?