Richard asked in SportsFootballOther - Football · 2 months ago

Which team is considered the best (not your favourite but most tactically skilled) in Europe now?

I think it must be between Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid.  I think Barcelona are lacking now.  I just wanted people's opinions.  Thank you.

Thank you Alucard, I forgot Paris Saint Germain.

• Adam
    Favorite Answer

Bayern Munich are the best at the moment. real Madrid, dortmund and psg ain't having the best seasons at the moment. Dortmund are 6th, real and psg are 2nd. Bayern is the only one showing they are the best and it's performances that count

Probably Bayern Munich is.

Real madrid are also lacking. Bayern munchen Manchester City and PSG seem to play great, but you can never tell for sure.