Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 2 months ago

When most people die immediately at the scene of a car accident? Is it due to the impact? And why isn’t the police  or Firemen helping?

Like this lady (R.I.P.) for instance, she’s laying there with her surgical boot hanging out of her car. Seems she went out in a gruesome way. Sick. And yet nobody wanted to help. https://youtu.be/iZUaXLv7qbc

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If that person was still alive, they'd help her. If they weren't helping her, she was already deceased. That's why they placed a tarp on the car.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I watched to see the "surgical boot".  Also the cars involved. The Kia can be fixed again for a few hundred. The other driver? Well to be sure she is off her cell phone.  

Once dead, there is no help. No need to rush. It is not on fire nor is she stuck in the vehicle as the fire truck equipment cuts open the car like a sardine can.  Cops keep the traffic going a different route. So, waiting for the ambulance which this is "their department.".

Sh#t happens. No danger was going to happen anymore.  Another one bites the dust. It is just paperwork.

What? you figure she gets another life?  Not in this game.  1 life and that is it. GAME OVER.

• 2 months ago

I think it's due to the impact.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.