Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Elusive song...?

Hey folks! :D

Sorry for this terrible and almost awful description but I am searching for a song, if you an help me. I cannot seem to find it and I am not even sure of what I am even searching for.

- Maybe, Luciano Pavarotti sings it (maybe not)- it is rather festive, up beat, and happy feeling.- Singer in it goes: Aaaa aaa, aaa aaaaa, aaaa aaa aaa aaa, naaa nana, na naaaa na lee loo♪♫(or something like that, sorry for the terrible description here xD )Hope you can help me and thank you!

I'm sure all that "Aaaa aaa, aaa aaaaa, aaaa aaa aaa aaa" sounds like something in your head, but we have no idea what you mean. Make an audio or video recording of yourself singing or humming the melody, and post it here.