Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

sean asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

Does amazon prime make items cheaper to buy?

Update:

and why are my items arriving  before two days? its pretty awesome.im not brainwashed american now am i?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Amazon Prime doesn't make any items. Your question makes no sense.

• 2 months ago

It eliminates the shipping charges but does not necessarily reduce the price of the item. However sellers in Prime tend to sell more volume so they may also have lower prices.

• Not really. There are a few items, but it mainly offers free delivery if you spend over $50. So really think about what you want / need, before you sign up and order some thing. If you don't want to or can't wait for weeks or months for some thing to arrive, you're going to use Amazon on a regular basis and you can afford it, I think it's worth it. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Mostly its just faster shipping but there are a small number of items that are cheaper or not available to non prime.

I will never pay for it. Never ever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.