Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

I was posted on a porn site, how to remove?

I was posted on a porn site called daftsex. It’s not a sexual video, it’s just a video of me - underage, my content that I posted so I could DMCA, posted without my consent. It has my name in and it’s disgusting to me, I’ve contacted them twice months ago and again today but they haven’t replied. Any help?:(

It’s a video I posted on Tiktok, completely innocent. It was reuploaded without my permission on the porn site..

Sue them, make some money!!!! And also, talk to the police, what happened to you is illegal I think. Right? Am I right?

Talk.          

It's not there. i looked at all the thousands of videos. They're all sexual, so yours isn't there.

you need an attorney ... the threat of lawsuit sometimes makes these jaspers wake up.

• Lv 7

hire a lawyer to send them a C&D.

"My content that I posted... posted without my consent." What?

If it's completely innocent, why do you care that it's on a porn site?