How can I reset my IP address? ?

Is there away to reset my IP address for a new one? Which includes my android phone. I was banned from a website and we can't use VPN that gets tracked so wonder what I can do so they can't trace me so I can make a new account? Lol thanks 

Use the CMD

type CMD right click run as admin than run these commands

Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.   

Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.   

Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.   

Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.   

Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

Restart computer.

All the answeres here are wrong; Most IP use dynamic IP addresses. Plug out your router and simply wait; you'll get a new one soon.

Your public IP address is actually not the address of our computer or your phone.  It is actually the IP address of the modem that is supplied to you by whoever your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is.  Only they can change the IP address on it.  If you were to change the address it would stop the modem from working and you would no longer have Internet.

You would need to contact your ISP and they will have to change it for you.

Now most website will record BOTH your IP address and your MAC address.  the MAC address is like a "serial number" that is hardwired into your network card.  It can not changed without changing the physical network card.  Usually it is build into the system board so you can not change it.  Even if you were to get your ISP to change your IP address, you would still have the same MAC address and would probably still be banned.

• Rick

you'd have to move ................................

The IP you are seen as by the Internet is provided by your ISP.  It is up to them if they issue you a new IP for your computer.  You can try to force an update but that is not guaranteed.

The only way you would be able to do this is to switch your Internet Provider that uses a different network.  

However, if you got banned once if you continue the same actions you would likely get banned again.  The fact that you don't want to use a VPN that gets tracked is a bit questionable as to your purpose.

NOPE,,can't be done. You can try a different WiFi hotspot or maybe library computer, but you got banned once, odds you get banned again.

Stop being an ***, you won't get banned!

It seems your IP is determined by your ISP. In another word, your comminucation provider. Try to connect to some free wifi or change a telephone number(burning card). You also can use a free VPN but do not do something bad. Many poor people are using this to unblock their obstacles to freely get a connection.

Nahahaha you can't

the IP address is controlled by your ISP.  if your IP address is fixed, you can't change it -- and they're not going to help you change it either [costs money -- which you didn't pay for].