Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it safe to get the covid-19 vacine?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Didn't know a computer could have its software infected with covid, since you posted in that section.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

For me: NO! For you that is something you need ask your GP Doctor!  I will have to wait until the one from J&J is out that one I may be able to take. Then I have medical issues with the base used in many shots! If you can take the flue shot you should be able to take the covic one too!

• 2 months ago

i'm not getting it!

check out this website i am linking to you

https://virus-hoax.com/

• 2 months ago

Yes, it is safe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It's safe for most people.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Apparently safer than getting the disease.

• 2 months ago

Why you asking this in the software section?

• 2 months ago

This is a experimental M.R.N.A in a beta testing phase so how anybody can truly say it is  safe in the long term is beyond the realms of common sense. You are supposed to be given informed consent however from what information is available seemingly not many people get this informed consent. You will likely not be told this is an experimental MRNA there will be no mention of bells-palsy nor any of the other side effects except for the sore arm. Mostly this is being praised as a success when in reality no body knows as to what long term side effects may yet occur. Remembering that this is a new technology with very little testing when placed in comparison with other known vaccines. Some will state that this is not a vaccine. Use your common sense and go study for evidence for the pro's and con's if you can find any..

• 2 months ago

There is no question that the current vaccines are effective and safe. The risk of severe reaction to a COVID-19 jab, say researchers, is outweighed by the protection it offers against the deadly coronavirus.

• 2 months ago

Like anything new its a gamble. It also may come with defective parts. I'm going to get mine. I hate the way we are living now. Its worth the gamble.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.