Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you use shampoo every time you shower?

55 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Absolutely!  However, I do have a surgery coming up and I will have to apply Hibiclens the day of surgery - so I won't be washing my hair at this time.

• Blush
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Not every time, every two or three days. It depends on how your scalp produces the oils. 

• 2 months ago

Yes i do. My scalp feels itchy when i don't.

• 2 months ago

Only when it gets oily

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Adele
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Hi Peaceful heart,

hope you are doing great.

It feels like my shower is not complete without shampooing my hair. I can't leave the bathroom without shampooing and conditioning my hair. I don't know why others can manage without everyday shampoo. But as for me, I find nothing wrong with shampooing every day. My hair remains healthy and shiny. I do the regular hot oil treatment and home remedies aside from daily hair conditioning and shampooing.:)

• 2 months ago

Yes. I have short hair and wash my head and hair day by day utilizing cleanser, not shower cleanser.

• ALBERT
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No I use shampoo every time I was my hair and I do not was my hair every time I shower.

• 2 months ago

chemical are very harmful to our body. so, everyday don't use shampoo as a chemical product. It cause hair fall. I use shampoo twice within a week.

• 2 months ago

Use body wash is fine

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The more often you wash your hair, the less "product" you need to use to remove accumulated dirt, oils and dead skin.  I shower daily therefore use just a tiny dab of shampoo  (the labels recommend much more and even that you shampoo twice . . . . they just want to sell more shampoo).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.