Do you use shampoo every time you shower?

• L

Absolutely!  However, I do have a surgery coming up and I will have to apply Hibiclens the day of surgery - so I won't be washing my hair at this time.

• Blush

Not every time, every two or three days. It depends on how your scalp produces the oils. 

Yes i do. My scalp feels itchy when i don't.

Only when it gets oily

• Adele

Hi Peaceful heart,

hope you are doing great.

It feels like my shower is not complete without shampooing my hair. I can't leave the bathroom without shampooing and conditioning my hair. I don't know why others can manage without everyday shampoo. But as for me, I find nothing wrong with shampooing every day. My hair remains healthy and shiny. I do the regular hot oil treatment and home remedies aside from daily hair conditioning and shampooing.:)

Yes. I have short hair and wash my head and hair day by day utilizing cleanser, not shower cleanser.

• ALBERT

No I use shampoo every time I was my hair and I do not was my hair every time I shower.

chemical are very harmful to our body. so, everyday don't use shampoo as a chemical product. It cause hair fall. I use shampoo twice within a week.

Use body wash is fine

The more often you wash your hair, the less "product" you need to use to remove accumulated dirt, oils and dead skin.  I shower daily therefore use just a tiny dab of shampoo  (the labels recommend much more and even that you shampoo twice . . . . they just want to sell more shampoo).