Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 2 months ago

Someone bid my iPhone 12 for 99p ?

And won and I don’t want to sell it 

What should I do? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Learn from your mistake of not putting a minimum price on it. You have made a contract with the person who won the bidding. 

• 2 months ago

If you don’t sell it as agreed you become a big jerk and should bec punished 

• P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You just immediately refund any money they paid, and cancel the auction saying it's no longer available.  You don't have to sell them anything.  

• 2 months ago

On ebay you can cancel a transaction if you haven't sent the item and issue a refund. I imagine other auction sites might have similar services. Typically this is meant for when the item is, say, damaged or you didn't have as many as you thought. Not simply, "I didn't get enough for it". That's what reserves are for.

Keep in mind that this will negatively affect your seller performance and they can leave feedback.

In the future, either set a reserve on the auction or put the starting bid higher to a price you consider acceptable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

thats all they are worth. dont complain

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should have put a reserve based on the minimum bid you would accept

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ha ha ha! Learn from your stupidity. Send them the phone you idiot.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, i mean, you dont HAVE to send them the phone, but if you dont, they have the right to take legal action against you, and its definitely worth their while to do so. If you choose not to honor the agreement, you'll probavly end up having to give them the phone and pay their legal fees. You made a mistake by not setting a minimum bid, and now you've got to deal with the co sequences of that error

• 2 months ago

Learn from your mistake of not putting a minimum price on it.  You have made a contract with the person who won the bidding.  Send them the phone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.