Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

Is Texas an example of how expensive not preparing for climate change can be?

Update:

I mean changes in climate.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

IS THERE ANY HOPE OF STOPPING THE LEFT FROM DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY OR IS IT ALREADY TOO LATE.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yowsa..........................

• 2 months ago

It’s a perfect example of how the left wing is trying to kill us off! Period! They were well prepared I’m sure. Also of having this being the 1st time in history Texans we’re seriously “LEFT” out in the cold was recently exposed! They want to make ppl feel as if they shld go green, however, that would of not helped either.  They paid their electrically bill, and from wut I hear; it isn’t cheap! 🙏 4 Texas💕🍃

Will my answer stay here even if my last answer disappeared? And, are we permitted to voice ourselves even if a moderator doesn’t like my answer? Or shld I pose this as a Question? 

• 2 months ago

Yes, it is a classic example of an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

A freeze is not climate change. That's a failure to weather-proof equipment or being gullible enough to think wind energy is sufficient for energy needs period.

• 2 months ago

Yes of course. The first thing they do is cut and run and blame little NYC women for their faults and serious mistakes.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I live in the Northeast. We have had snow every 3 days for the last two weeks. Is That climate change? No. It has happened before. But you prepare for it. Hardly anyone else's fault if these people didn't prepare for it-they were told it was coming. 

• 2 months ago

Brrrrrrrrrr. ive had enough global warming

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is nothing to do with 'climate change'.  It is the result of a well known and long predicted 10 year cycle.   What has happened is an example of how expensive it can be to put greedy b*stards in charge of energy companies.

• 2 months ago

No. It is an example of the cost of not preparing for CURRENT climate. Texas gets winter about once every decade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.