Amy asked in Games & RecreationToys · 2 months ago

Can you help me find a childhood bear, please?

I named her Snowy and we were inseparable. I gave her to my niece about 10 years ago when she was a toddler because she couldn't stop crying, and recently I discovered they had given her away! Even though this is more sentimental than anything (I'll be 32 at the end of Feb), I would love to find a bear that looks the spitting image of her, nothing close to that will do, I'm afraid. Hopefully the photo is enough, it's all I have (she's the big white, smiling bear). I really hope someone out there finds her.

Thank you so much :)

I'm in the UK :)

I'm a 17 year old male and I would even be upset if I lost one of my childhood stuffed bears, I got really attached to them

Do you recall if this bear had a tag with a maker's name? Ty? Build-a-Bear? Gund? What year did you receive it? What size was it? You could have a look through eBay, Etsy or teddy bear collector sites. Try searching "white teddy bear 1990s" or "14-inch vintage white teddy bear" or something like that. You might need to check back once a week, as listings change.