Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Amy asked in Games & RecreationToys · 2 months ago

Can you help me find a childhood bear, please?

I named her Snowy and we were inseparable. I gave her to my niece about 10 years ago when she was a toddler because she couldn't stop crying, and recently I discovered they had given her away! Even though this is more sentimental than anything (I'll be 32 at the end of Feb), I would love to find a bear that looks the spitting image of her, nothing close to that will do, I'm afraid. Hopefully the photo is enough, it's all I have (she's the big white, smiling bear). I really hope someone out there finds her.

Thank you so much :)

Update:

I'm in the UK :)

Attachment image

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm a 17 year old male and I would even be upset if I lost one of my childhood stuffed bears, I got really attached to them

• 2 months ago

Do you recall if this bear had a tag with a maker's name? Ty? Build-a-Bear? Gund? What year did you receive it? What size was it? You could have a look through eBay, Etsy or teddy bear collector sites. Try searching "white teddy bear 1990s" or "14-inch vintage white teddy bear" or something like that. You might need to check back once a week, as listings change. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.