Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Why doesn't/won't FB remove pics where a human being is next to it to a much smaller, typically defenseless animal that has just been killed?

Update:

ps: Human Being has whatever was used to do the killing in their hand(s) in the pic. 

Facebook leaves a reply saying I did the right thing but .. when is this going to end ?

Update 2:

I doubt the animals are being killed for food, it's usually pigs, wolves, stuff like that.

Update 3:

Ignore those pictures? Easier said than done, given that I know the murderer of animals offline and we know lots of the same people in my area.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Because pictures of trophy hunting are not criminal, or against their terms of service.  It's best to just ignore it, if it bothers you.  No one is making you look at it, or look for these types of pictures.

And?  You still don't have to look at them. 

• 2 months ago

One reason is hunters post photos next to much LARGER animals that are far from defenseless.

Note: Facebook NEVER responds in ANY manner other than blocking content they don't approve.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because it's not FB's policy to remove photographs that FB doesn't find offensive.

• Bruce
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is called "hunting" and not a violation of Facebook standards.  I can only assume you are trolling because Facebook would not respond by saying "you did the right thing" 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

your morality in this is not the same as everyone's

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Pigs are used for food, wolves threaten their food supplies and livelihood.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hunting photos? They haven't removed them (so far), because it's socially acceptable to post them. You don't have to look at them if you don't like them.

• Donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It’s not a violation, apparently. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.