Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Why doesn't/won't FB remove pics where a human being is next to it to a much smaller, typically defenseless animal that has just been killed?

ps: Human Being has whatever was used to do the killing in their hand(s) in the pic. 

Facebook leaves a reply saying I did the right thing but .. when is this going to end ?

I doubt the animals are being killed for food, it's usually pigs, wolves, stuff like that.

Ignore those pictures? Easier said than done, given that I know the murderer of animals offline and we know lots of the same people in my area.

Because pictures of trophy hunting are not criminal, or against their terms of service.  It's best to just ignore it, if it bothers you.  No one is making you look at it, or look for these types of pictures.

And?  You still don't have to look at them. 

One reason is hunters post photos next to much LARGER animals that are far from defenseless.

Note: Facebook NEVER responds in ANY manner other than blocking content they don't approve.

Because it's not FB's policy to remove photographs that FB doesn't find offensive.

• Bruce

It is called "hunting" and not a violation of Facebook standards.  I can only assume you are trolling because Facebook would not respond by saying "you did the right thing" 

your morality in this is not the same as everyone's

• y

Pigs are used for food, wolves threaten their food supplies and livelihood.

Hunting photos? They haven't removed them (so far), because it's socially acceptable to post them. You don't have to look at them if you don't like them.

• Donnie

It’s not a violation, apparently.