Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

I’m fat but a senior citizen ?

How does a 69 year old woman loose rolls of fat? I have health problem s to tho 

My face is beautiful. That’s it,

Does guys like fat women?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Some guys care less about a woman's body than they did when you were both younger. Other guys remain shallow their whole lives, but you probably don't want one of those anyway.

Knowing how to dress to disguise your figure flaws matters more the worse your figure is (raises hand), so take the time to try on and experiment with what flatters you most.

Lots of good men will be more than satisfied with a beautiful face and a good heart, especially if she's a pleasure to be with.

• 2 months ago

See your doctor about losing weight.  A few extra pounds are okay but being fat isn't healthy for you.  

• 2 months ago

More guys like slim women than overweight women. An being overweight at your age will cause you to have more health problems in the near future. But I assume you already knew that.

• 2 months ago

Join Weight-Watchers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about it

because you probably won't live much longer anyway. 

If you don't believe me, check it out here:  https://www.death-clock.org/

It gives you the date and time of your death. 

Source(s): you could live longer if you lose some of the weight. Do it for yourself, not for others.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

In general, men do not like fat old women. To lose weight you need to increase your frequency of sh*tting.  The greater volume of sh*t you produce, the greater your weight loss.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

there are guys who like fat women.

But few men like women who are needy or desperate.

Why do you want an old guy anyway?  You'll just spend 20 years being his nurse, 24/7, and then he'll die and leave everything to his kids.

ENJOY your freedom while you still can get around!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.