Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why are their athiest in the religion section?

• Phil M

I come here to answer questions directed at atheists. I am not "mad at god". And was most certainly NOT sent here by satan.

• dybydx

We are here because we are trying to remove delusional thinking.  People with god fanatasies vote and they often vote for harmful consequences such as Trump.

I'm going to get downvoted by the bitter atheists, and I don't care. I'm going to state right here and right now that Satan comes out to play with Christians' minds a lot. Anywhere there is a discussion about God, it's basically a playground for Satan. He gets into all of these peoples' heads and uses them to tear another person away from God.

Do you see why so many people end up in Hell? Why only 10% of the population will make it into Heaven? What most people don't understand is that once they're in Hell, there is no getting out, unless God has mercy on their poor soul.

Hell is eternal torture, fear, and suffering. There are millions of people in Hell begging for one more chance, and millions of people on Earth wasting all the chances they could take to get close to God.

These people here that want proof of Heaven or Hell existing will only know once they finally get there.

Don't listen to anyone because Hell isn't worth this life. It's not worth it.

EDIT: Ha! Told ya!

• Paul

The starving are drawn to where they might be fed.

Why do some theists pose questions, "To Atheists"?

And some of the 'new atheists' as they're called feel like they must oppose the teaching of Christianity and other forms of religion

Source(s): Been on y/a for 15 years.

Fools love to give air to their opinions.

Because this place is about religion, not to promote religion.

God is love.

Therefore the Atheists come to spread their hate.

I am usually in the pets section because of my BDSM proclivity but occasionally wander off. 

Not a single car is in the section about cars.