Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why are their athiest in the religion section?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Phil M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I come here to answer questions directed at atheists. I am not "mad at god". And was most certainly NOT sent here by satan.

• dybydx
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

We are here because we are trying to remove delusional thinking.  People with god fanatasies vote and they often vote for harmful consequences such as Trump.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm going to get downvoted by the bitter atheists, and I don't care. I'm going to state right here and right now that Satan comes out to play with Christians' minds a lot. Anywhere there is a discussion about God, it's basically a playground for Satan. He gets into all of these peoples' heads and uses them to tear another person away from God.

Do you see why so many people end up in Hell? Why only 10% of the population will make it into Heaven? What most people don't understand is that once they're in Hell, there is no getting out, unless God has mercy on their poor soul.

Hell is eternal torture, fear, and suffering. There are millions of people in Hell begging for one more chance, and millions of people on Earth wasting all the chances they could take to get close to God.

These people here that want proof of Heaven or Hell existing will only know once they finally get there.

Don't listen to anyone because Hell isn't worth this life. It's not worth it.

EDIT: Ha! Told ya!

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The starving are drawn to where they might be fed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Why do some theists pose questions, "To Atheists"?

And some of the 'new atheists' as they're called feel like they must oppose the teaching of Christianity and other forms of religion

Source(s): Been on y/a for 15 years.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Fools love to give air to their opinions.

• 2 months ago

Because this place is about religion, not to promote religion.

• 2 months ago

God is love.

Therefore the Atheists come to spread their hate.

• 2 months ago

I am usually in the pets section because of my BDSM proclivity but occasionally wander off. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not a single car is in the section about cars.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.