Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

why do i get bullied for not having a phone? i'm only 15?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I mean, I think it's more because you cried at the end of Inside Out that one time at Jason's birthday party. Like, hold it together for one night already, geez.

Source(s): Your mother.
  • zgraf
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Explain that you're a time-traveler from the late 1700s, you know -- back when George Washington was president.  Phones weren't invented yet.

• 2 months ago

U can have Mine. I hate it with all my heart. 

• 2 months ago

Not having a phone is NOT why you’re being bullied. 

It’s happening because your reaction to the bullies is their reward/entertainment.

If you had a phone, then they’d bully you for having the “wrong” phone. If you had the “right” phone they’d pick on your clothes, footwear, hairstyle, mannerisms, where you live, what your parents do for a living, or anything else.

Just don’t bite at the teasing. Whatever reason you don’t have a phone for, just own it as a positive choice (even if you really want a phone). If they make jokes then laugh them off. If they demand to know why you have no phone just say you don’t want one but don’t expand upon that. You might even wish to say instead that you don’t like being a slave to a gadget.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Don't pay attention. At least you are not addicted. I too didn't have a phone till recently. And I think it worked better for me. I bet you have some friends who are nice to you. If not, find some. All the people can't judge you for not having a phone. But if you do have some good friends, just stick to them and avoid those bullies. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.