Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Is Hershey considered low class chocolate? ?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I eat about 6-8 candy bars per Year. And more than half are Hershey's. Why? Because I Like them 

• 2 months ago

low class?? does it matter? and why is this in the hair section?

• 2 months ago

No, I call it medium class chocolate. Palmer is low class chocolate. Hershey is pretty good, but not as good as Dove chocolate.  Dove is more expensive though.

• 2 months ago

Really? low class chocolate? candy is candy. It shouldn't matter about the price as long as its affordable and not consumed 24/7.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Only in England, where it aspires to join the upper class someday....in America it is considered middle class and perfectly acceptable. 

• 2 months ago

No Hersheys is a nice chocolate

• ALBERT
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I think it is quite a fine chocolate but I can see that compared to the top of the line chocolated some people might consider it low class but I am not one of them!

• Blush
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes.                

Source(s): Emulcifiers bebe
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

A quality product at an affordable price due to Mr. Hershey's vision of high-volume mass production to lower costs.

• 2 months ago

I consider it the best chocolate on the market for the money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.