Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Is Hershey considered low class chocolate? ?

• kswck2

I eat about 6-8 candy bars per Year. And more than half are Hershey's. Why? Because I Like them 

low class?? does it matter? and why is this in the hair section?

No, I call it medium class chocolate. Palmer is low class chocolate. Hershey is pretty good, but not as good as Dove chocolate.  Dove is more expensive though.

Really? low class chocolate? candy is candy. It shouldn't matter about the price as long as its affordable and not consumed 24/7.

Only in England, where it aspires to join the upper class someday....in America it is considered middle class and perfectly acceptable. 

No Hersheys is a nice chocolate

• ALBERT

I think it is quite a fine chocolate but I can see that compared to the top of the line chocolated some people might consider it low class but I am not one of them!

• Blush

Yes.                

Source(s): Emulcifiers bebe

A quality product at an affordable price due to Mr. Hershey's vision of high-volume mass production to lower costs.

I consider it the best chocolate on the market for the money.