Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I’m crazy I need help?

So I’m autistic I’m 18 years old and I like this girl she is also autistic and me and her were good friends for a little while we had it all I mean ALL!!! And then this other girl came and stole my relationship and she made me date her now my girl doesn’t like me anymore and I DIDNT WANT TO GO OUT WITH THIS OTHER GIRL but I didn’t want to make her feel bad now she can’t hang with me because the mother somehow won’t allow it and I’m lost so I want to kill the girl who I once loved. I am going so CRAZY I WANT TO KILL HER!!! The girl I once loved..... and now I listen to songs talking about how I regret what I’ve done and the worst part isn’t looking back and knowing I was wrong.... HELP ME!!!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.