Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Does skin color matter to you when dating?

111 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Skin color doesn't matter to me. There is either a connection or there isn't.. It's as simple as that.

• 2 months ago

Got to admit, I would absolutely never EVER date a purple guy. Honestly. Don't want to sound racist or anything but I've got to admit, I could never.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, like 100%. If they're green or yellowish it means they're sick and should be home in bed getting plenty of fluids.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Oh yes very much so. I will not and I repeat I will NOT date a Green woman. Simply because she's clearly either the Hulk's daughter or a member of the Lizard people. And you know how well that'll go down?.....Ah who am I kidding? If she's fine we dine. I ain't scared of no Hulk smash. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, it does. when it comes down to dating.

• 2 months ago

I think it would be wiser to look at the personality and the persons true self rather than skin color.  Would it matter if you were blind and couldn't see the skin color.

• 2 months ago

Of course it doesn't as long as you fancy somebody

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm a white man who dated a black woman. I like the other races.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not really. But I’ve noticed I’m more attracted to people of my own colour 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I prefer purple women

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes for I am instinctively attracted to my own race and just don't find a connection to others. Caucasian includes people of the Middle East, but even those females I cannot develop a connection because they aren't "European caucasian."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.