me asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

So what happens to our country when US Senators are not functioning in reality, believe false threats and ignore serious real ones?

Well, not really believe in those false conspiracies but pretending to in order to make sure they stay the nominee of their party...

WILL THE RIGHT ALLOW THE LEFT TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY OR WILL WE HAVE A CIVIL WAR

• Foofa

We end up with what we have in the Senate now, although the House is probably still worse in terms of the fringe members there. 

Right now with the  commie dems in charge, our country is  in peril of our enemies.  Hell, Biden Crime Machine loves our enemies.  He will be selling us down the road to the communists.  It is so sad.

Today I heard one of the Senators from my birth state. He was spewing the most weird stuff about the 2020 US Presidential elections that have been been gone through numerous times by investigations and even state and federal courts. I thought that maybe he was some zombie mouthing a looped line over and over again. And he's not the only one STILL spouting those lies.

• Gary

You described the demoCROOK senators AND house members to a "T" that tried and impeached Trump for trying to expose the VERY crimes quid pro quo Joe Biden and the Biden crime family committed!

• Robin

Nothing as I live in China 

you mean like when democrats called trump racist and xenophobic when he wanted to stop travel from china?

yea, they should have took that seriously

• Rick

You`ve had the past 4+ yrs. to figure that one out.  

Hi, I'm Terd Cruz. I went to Cancun, violating CDC guidelines. That's because I don't have to follow the rules, since I'm better than you. I left my little poodle Snowflake (yes, that's his name) to freeze to death. Those are freedoms liberals want to take away from us privileged elitists. Vote for me.

New World Order puppets, Freemasons, Jesuits = loyalty to the Vatican. Reality is not good.