Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

I want to revert to Islam! Can anyone offer advice?

I need particular help with dua, how do I ask for it, can I ask in English?

What suhra should I learn for each prayer?

What are the layout and structure of the 5 prayers?

What other things should I research before I revert!

Thanknyou

You Must have a Lobotomy First or people will see you are not a true Muslim

• ?

Why would you want to convert to Islam? (yes, I know Muslims believe that everyone is a Muslim but technically they aren't born in the same "religion" and converting to Islam is actually considered going back to it, hence the verb "Revert" is used. Honestly it's a huge source of pride, but whatever). Anyway, just know that once you get into Islam, there is no getting out unless you seek asylum in some European country. As for entrance to Islam, just go to an Imam in a Mosque, tell them that you want to be a Muslim and say the Shahada. I strongly do not recommend this (just Google why I don't recommend it), but it's your choice in the end. After the deed is done, and decide to leave it some day, be prepared to be threatened by unknown individuals to death, and actually expect your life to be in danger. This is out of experience that I speak, given that I'm from an Arabic country surrounded by predominantly Muslim countries. 

Oh and finally, given your description, I can tell that you know close to nothing about Islam. If you don't know these basics, then you really don't know what you're getting into. Unless you are already a Muslim and just expecting some answers to see how people would react, I still don't recommend that you become a Muslim.