Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

Is this grammatically correct? pls rephrase. “Thank you Jesus for believing the scientist creation, your believer dont believe scientist.?

Theists said Jesus used typewriter to write the bible. I want to respond them.

• Cogito

No - and it's just nonsense. It makes no sense at all.

No, not even close to grammatically correct.

"Thank you, Jesus, for believing" -------- and the rest doesn't make sense.

Not all theists believe in Jesus you know.  Christians believe in Jesus.

Nobody thinks Jesus used a typewriter; it was not invented yet.  They believe Jesus's followers wrote down what he said and did; They wrote by hand.

Do you want to say that Jesus believes the Scientists' version of creation? Science keeps learning more and coming up with new theories.  The favorite now is the Big Bang theory, which a lot like the Bible story that God one day created the universe.  

"Thank you, Jesus, for believing in the Big Bang just like the Scientists do."

I can't even understand what you want to say it's written so poorly, but the entire "argument" is nonsensical to start with.  I suggest that you just move on with your day and find something better to do. 

Not grammatically correct nor sufficiently clear to understand. I will try to guess what you are trying to say:

“Thank you Jesus for the creation of scientists; sadly I don't think your believers believe in scientists?"There is a similar argument over the creation of Evolution. What better mechanism to enable life to survive on a dangerous and ever-changing planet?

• ?

I don't believe any theist has claimed Jesus used a typewriter to write the Bible. So the rest of your question, and other questions similar to it including the one about turkeys, falls by the wayside.

• ?

Unfortunately your English isnt good enough for me to grasp the core concept youre trying to convey, so i can tell you that its grammatically incorrect, but i cant say how it needs to be changed to express your meaning more clearly

• ?

Grammatically speaking, your question is a disaster!  

The context is even worse. 

You asked!