Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

'Orange man bad' how far do you agree with this? ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump? Well he's better than the stupid Hilary.

• 1 month ago

I believe we should not judge someone by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.  ***tipping my hat to MLK***

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

One assumes you're speaking of William of Orange (aka "The Conqueror") and he did both some bad and some good things. Like pretty much every other world leader throughout history. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Did you know that the color orange was named after the fruit, not vice versa?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

i dont agree with it

• 2 months ago

I believe we used that phrase so the Great Uneducated MIGHT understand that the previous president was a danger.

Obviously, it was still too complex a concept for some of you

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, he's orange, and  he's too ugly to be a woman, but as far as bad, a baboon isn't really bad, it just acts like a baboon acts. We should put him in a cage and charge people to throw peanuts at him.

• 2 months ago

David Dickinson was a star of the BBC1 show 'Bargain Hunt. He was called the orange man - for using fake suntan - long before the idea became associated with the treasonous racist rapist.

Now, when we think of the Orange Man we can only think of the treasonous racist rapist... therefore 'orange man bad'

It's a little like the toothbrush moustache

It was once associated with a charming comedian - Charlie Chaplin

after 1939 it became synonymous with the German dictator

now, we assume 'man with toothbrush moustache bad'

orange man = man with toothbrush moustache = bad

• 2 months ago

THE orange man is pretty bad.  A horrible example of the human race.  Mentally and psychologically defective.  A broken machine, one beyond repair.  It only takes about five minutes of listening to him to see it.  That guy ain't right, is pretty obvious.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.