Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 months ago

My room router is not connecting to my laptop . Only the free wifi connects to my laptop . Is this mean enjoy ?

Etc so confusing 

Update:

The router connects to my phone but not to the laptop but it's not laptop because it connected really fast at target floor . Starbucks I tried they didn't have or turned it off etc 

Update 2:

Actually I'm not sure it even connects to my phone no it doesn't even connect to my phone I just checked 

Update 3:

basicaLLY enjoy HAPPENED rofl

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

open the wifi controls in the laptop and search for your router  [assumes you have the router's name turned on]

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

you are confused. the ROUTER does not connect to ANYTHING. your LAPTOP connects to the router.

if you cannot connect your laptop to the router, try rebooting the router (and the laptop).

what happens when you try to connect? error message?

are you sure your router has the right kind of wifi for your laptop?

is it Wireless AC or Wireless N?

what all have you tried, and what happened?

not enough info to help you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.