Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 months ago

My room router is not connecting to my laptop . Only the free wifi connects to my laptop . Is this mean enjoy ?

Etc so confusing 

The router connects to my phone but not to the laptop but it's not laptop because it connected really fast at target floor . Starbucks I tried they didn't have or turned it off etc 

Actually I'm not sure it even connects to my phone no it doesn't even connect to my phone I just checked 

basicaLLY enjoy HAPPENED rofl

open the wifi controls in the laptop and search for your router  [assumes you have the router's name turned on]

• Lv 7

you are confused. the ROUTER does not connect to ANYTHING. your LAPTOP connects to the router.

if you cannot connect your laptop to the router, try rebooting the router (and the laptop).

what happens when you try to connect? error message?

are you sure your router has the right kind of wifi for your laptop?

is it Wireless AC or Wireless N?

what all have you tried, and what happened?

not enough info to help you.