Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 2 months ago

Is American food healthier than the crap in Quebec?

American food is sushi, seafood, fruits and vegetables.

In Quebec it's all cheeseburgers, pizza, hot dogs, fish n chips and poutine and bacon. No wonder everybody in Quebec is fat.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There are some 'fat' Americans too. 

• 1 month ago

Quebec is full of Somali Halal these days

• Alpha
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would answer your question a different way.  It is not American foods (or foods in Quebec) that are unhealthy, but the choices most people make in their foods that makes it unhealthy.  I've lived in over 5 different countries and traveled to many more others, and I can say that it is easy to eat healthy in America if you know what eating healthy means.

For example, in Japan where a cantaloupe costs over $200 USD each, you are not going to be able to have 5 servings of fruits daily. But you can very easily do that in both the US and Canada. Yet, many people in the US and Canada don't eat 5 servings of fruits everyday.  Another thing is that lean meats is very easy to get in the US and Canada, but you will have a lot of trouble finding lean meats in other countries because they like their meats fatty.  Ever had bacon in England? I promise you, it will make you gag.

The problem with health in the US and Canada has more to do with the choices people make rather than in availability of healthy foods.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are some 'fat' Americans too. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mmmmm. Poutine. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

What dimension is this where someone is talking about American food being healthy?

• 2 months ago

Oh buddy!! You troll so bad you don't even deserve a spot on the internet. 

For starters, heres a fun fact- 

Number of McDonald's in the good ol' US of A as of 2019- 13,837, California holding 1,492 of them.

Number of McDonald's in Canada as of 2019- 1,478, Quebec holding 42 of them. 

California alone has more McD's than all of Canada!! What???

And that is just one franchise. Want me to look up facts about more? Burger King? Popeyes? Sonic? KFC? I got all day.

And that isn't even taking into consideration your state fairs where you deep fry every damn thing that can't crawl off a plate. Yeah, that is real healthy, huh?

Go sit back down somewhere, that is if you can find a seat that will fit you. You've been burned.

• 2 months ago

The same foods are available in Quebec and the US, it's up to you what you eat. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.