Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Question regarding the area where my wisdom teeth used to be?

My wisdom teeth were taken out almost 3 months ago now and for like 2.5 months I have been using a syringe in the morning and night so that like food doesn't get stuck there and cause an infection, but I tested it out yesterday, and I was able to just brush my teeth at night and there was nothing in these corners and I didn't have a reason to use the syringe. Is this fine and shows that those areas are fully healed at this point? Based off of what I see they look fully healed but there are like things that get stuck in there throughout the day so I was never sure but now that I know that I can just brush my teeth and the stuff in the corners gets cleaned I feel better about the situation.

A syringe is something that I don't recall having to use. Let the dentist take a look to make the final call.

3 months ago!? Dude you do not need the syringe anymore. You should've stopped after the first week of getting them removed. They are fully/mostly healed now by 3 months.

• Tavy

You could have stopped the syringe after a couple of weeks. It's healed, save yourself the bother.

You should not of had to use a syringe for that long.It's usually heals in a month's time.

• James

By now it should be healed

• Petter

It's fine and probably have been for over two months now. No need for further actions.