Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Question regarding the area where my wisdom teeth used to be?

My wisdom teeth were taken out almost 3 months ago now and for like 2.5 months I have been using a syringe in the morning and night so that like food doesn't get stuck there and cause an infection, but I tested it out yesterday, and I was able to just brush my teeth at night and there was nothing in these corners and I didn't have a reason to use the syringe. Is this fine and shows that those areas are fully healed at this point? Based off of what I see they look fully healed but there are like things that get stuck in there throughout the day so I was never sure but now that I know that I can just brush my teeth and the stuff in the corners gets cleaned I feel better about the situation.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A syringe is something that I don't recall having to use. Let the dentist take a look to make the final call.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

3 months ago!? Dude you do not need the syringe anymore. You should've stopped after the first week of getting them removed. They are fully/mostly healed now by 3 months.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You could have stopped the syringe after a couple of weeks. It's healed, save yourself the bother.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should not of had to use a syringe for that long.It's usually heals in a month's time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • James
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

By now it should be healed

• Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's fine and probably have been for over two months now. No need for further actions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.