Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ryan asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Going to gym for almost a month but my biceps aren't getting tight and pumped. How much time will it take to get hard? ?

First I was doing mix workout. Back, bicep, tricep, thighs, shoulder and chest. Now I'm doing 2 exercises per day. Like shoulder and thighs.. And lifting pretty good weight 

• .

You provide no info on what types of exercises you are doing, now many sets/reps, now frequently, what condition your arms were before you started, or your diet. It could take weeks or months depending on exactly what you are doing in order to try to reach that goal. Simply saying you've been "going to the gym" tells us nothing useful.