Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

If Atheism is the lack of a belief in God or gods, why are atheists in the Religion & Spirituality section?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

most of the time to run down others who know more than they do.

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am here to answer questions directed at atheists. And, hopefully along the way, point out to some what the word atheist really means. There are quite a few here who don't seem to understand. The most common misconception is that we are "mad at god". You cannot be mad at something that doesn't exist.

• 1 month ago

they probably see it in 'all categories', or they are trolling 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Perhaps they like these words of Paul:  Faith Hope and Love.

Maybe some of them are hoping for faith and please be kind to the Atheists because some of them are mad at God.  I know of one on here who was born with health problems and they are angry.  It is against the rules to target others so not saying the name. Most are really Agnostic and means they just doubt.  Some have had experiences that make them believe.  There have been cases of some being rescued by Angels and have known some who have seen Angels so as for me and my family we believe. Angels are real and they save lives for those who are special and care about planet earth and all life on it. 

https://youtu.be/250XpJKbX50?list=PL1a4bt-z5IaGn54...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you're asking me, an atheist, then you just answered your own question.  Get it?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yeah, kind of like blind people visiting the art section.

• 2 months ago

There you are! See what you just posted?! Hal you can lie all that you want, but just saying, isn't lying against  orders from your fictional Jesus. LOL!   Many have articles of faith -- beliefs without proof.  For example, some believe that "all babies are born atheist".  Proof that you lie. " Articles of faith are a part of a religion." Yes, and you ought to know that as you are a religion believer.  But you are wrong and know that you are wrong is the reason that you lie, because you know that atheism has no articles nor instructions, nor any manipulating books ie your bible. You believers are suffering because you want atheists to be like you; LOL!  that will never happen. Atheists do not accept fantasy as reality, that is what believers must accept or they would not have even a belief.

• 2 months ago

The atheists in the Religion section feel it is their duty or pleasure to persuade others not to be religious.  That's why.

Most atheists actually mind their own business, though they will discuss their ideas with you if you want to.  

• 2 months ago

Atheism is a legitimate view about claimed deities and about religions.

Duh.

Attachment image
  • Fiction and comedy are very popular. Who is not interested in laughing at the ridiculous?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The phrase "teats on a boar" comes to mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.