Can a sex offender own crossbow?

So I'm 19 and abkut to be a convicted sex offender (lied about her age) but anyway I live in NC and I know its not a weapon that uses heat (gun) After I get convicted my parole officers cant take them away can they? Since its not a violent violent crime right? I got a whole Arsenal of crossbows etc. Some hardcore arrows too. And if/when they try it. Is that something that I can and need to push and fight??? Thanks bros 😎🤘

Unless you were convicted on felony charges, it shouldn't effect you legally owning a firearm.

That said, you NEED counseling.

Note: "a weapon that uses heat" IS NOT a term recognized in law.

• Katy M

Really?  A 15 year old tricked you on age?  Did you think she was older than 16, or did you just say, "that's legal, cool?"  Find someone your own age.

Yes, your parole officer can do whatever your parole officer WANTS to do.  That may or may not include seizing your arsenal.  You were convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?  Sure, you can fight it.  You can also get parole/probation reversed.