Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

If the teenage boy next door came to your mom and told her "Ma'am I need to tell you something serious about your husband only to be stopped?

By her husband, telling him very casually, "Buddy, I really hope you don't say anything stupid" while glancing at his gun perched on the wall, and should you do?

I don't think he really wants to hurt him, just scare him, from what you can tell from, but still

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Once upon a time, there was a boy that cried wolf...............

Did you give up on the "teenage daughter revealing she knows her daddy's big, dark secrets?"

I've read this several times before.  I think I would meet with the teenager's parents unless you are considering this to be a threat by the husband to the boy.  Then I'd notify the Police.  "Gun perched on the wall?"  How is that possible?

Not true he wouldn’t say anything right in front of the husband, or there is more to the story.

Is mom's husband my dad or my stepdad?  Will add more if you clarify.