Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

If the teenage boy next door came to your mom and told her "Ma'am I need to tell you something serious about your husband only to be stopped?

By her husband, telling him very casually, "Buddy, I really hope you don't say anything stupid" while glancing at his gun perched on the wall, and should you do?

Update:

I don't think he really wants to hurt him, just scare him, from what you can tell from, but still

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Once upon a time, there was a boy that cried wolf...............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did you give up on the "teenage daughter revealing she knows her daddy's big, dark secrets?"

• 2 months ago

I've read this several times before.  I think I would meet with the teenager's parents unless you are considering this to be a threat by the husband to the boy.  Then I'd notify the Police.  "Gun perched on the wall?"  How is that possible?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not true he wouldn’t say anything right in front of the husband, or there is more to the story.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is mom's husband my dad or my stepdad?  Will add more if you clarify.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.