Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

I have borderline personality disorder and soon to be discharged from CMHT. How do I cope if in crisis/unable to keep myself safe?

I’m not getting discharged for a few months yet but I might discharge myself sooner 

Sheltered? As if.

Yes shadow it is, I’m leaving YA tomorrow rather than today

• ?

Decide to obey all if Jesus' sayings

If you discharge yourself sooner, then DON'T come back here and start belittling the medical staff as if they did not care about you while you were in the shelter and protection of therapy.

That's a very good question. What are the therapists or mental health staff telling you in preparation for discharge? Have you spoken to any of them about your concerns?